How to plan a Philadelphia pond renovation
Now that spring has FINALLY arrived, you are back outside and possibly thinking about what you want to do as a Philadelphia pond renovation. If your pond or water feature is still in the dreaming and wishing stage, now’s a great time to start planning!
Some people view ponds as simply a part of their house, like an addition. When it is done, it’s done. While this is true with some projects, a pond is always evolving and changing as a living organism. Don’t be afraid to plan a Philadelphia pond renovation for your pond to make it what you want right now.
Maybe you want the water to go in a different direction or you want a blog filter. Philadelphia pond renovations can also include a stream or waterfall addition or even a pondless waterfall in another part of your yard. Ponds revision possibilities are endless!
What to do now?
Get your ideas on paper! While your dreams and wishes are still fresh in your mind, it’s the perfect time to get your thoughts down. How to start? Let’s think about what you want and how you plan to use your pond. What does your perfect Philadelphia pond renovation look like?
Items to consider when planning your Philadelphia pond renovation:
- What’s speaks to you when you’re out? A spring in the woods? A stream at the mountain? A bubbling rock at the beach? Once you know what you like, it’s easier to recreation these on a much smaller scale.
- What do you enjoy most about water gardening – the plants, fish, frogs, turtles, birds, or terrestrial landscaping? Build your dream pond with that as your emphasis.
- What do you like (or dislike) about your existing pond?
- What places have you visited that look and feel “perfect” to you? A stream in the mountains? A spring in the woods? Recreate aspects of these places on a smaller scale.
- Where do you spend most of your time when you’re at home? Will you spend more time outside or inside? Plan with that in mind.
- What would make your yard a “paradise?”
- Would you like to be able to swim with your fish in a natural swimming pond?
When you answer these questions, you’ll be well on your way to enhancing or creating your own aquatic paradise. AquaReale is here for all your pond needs—for everything from a Philadelphia pond renovation to a full pond installation. Reach out today to see how we can help make your dreams a reality.